Connoisseur Terms and Conditions
1) All bookings, cancellations and reschedules must be received in writing.
2) Your booking is not secure until payment is received - all courses and tastings must be paid for in advance. For the 5-Evening Introductory Course and 6- Evening Intermediate Course a non-refundable deposit of £50 is required. All other courses and tastings must be paid in full. Groups of 4 or more are entitled to the discount of 10%.
3) All vouchers need to be used as specified on the voucher and the booking must be made within validity of the voucher.
4) All bookings and gift vouchers are non-refundable. However the booking can be changed to another course or person.
5) You may choose to change the voucher towards a course or a tasting of greater value and we will charge you the difference in price.
6) No date changes are allowed less than 2 weeks prior to the event. However, you are welcome to transfer your place to another person.
7) If for any reason you are unable to attend and the cancellation is made within 2 weeks before the event, you can attend the future event on stand by.
8) If you fail to attend any course or event, no refund will apply.
9) In the case of the 5-Evening Introductory Course or 6-Evening Intermediate Course it is possible to attend the missing class in the next course, due to availability.
10) We reserve the right to cancel any course or tasting - a full refund will apply if you cannot make the new date.
11) Connoisseur is not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending course or event.